To Complete Your Online Enrollment
- Visit the unique HammerTech website associated with the builder you need to complete this for. The website address will be formatted as follows: companyname.hammertechonline.com. If you are struggling to find this link speak to the General Contractor for assistance.
Note: This needs to be typed into the web browser address bar.
- Do NOT do a Google search for it (these are private and hidden from search results.)
- Do NOT put "www." before the URL, it is not needed.
2. Search for and select the Project you are going to be working on.
3. Select the blue 'Begin Enrollment' button on the bottom right of the page.
4. Enter your details and complete the reCAPTCHA
5. Once you select Enroll a verification code will be sent to the mobile number you entered - enter this on the next page.
Note: if you do not receive the code within 3 minutes you will see a Resend code option, if you are still having issues ensure you have entered the correct mobile number and country on the previous page.
6. After verifying your mobile, there are three possible results:
- If all your personal details match an approved worker in the system, you will be able to update your licenses and complete any new company, region, or project orientation content (if configured), otherwise you will receive a message that your enrollment is complete.
- If your mobile number matches an approved worker in the system, but some other details you entered do not match (Name or DOB) you will be given the option to Proceed to First Enrollment, or Try Again. Select Try Again to go back and adjust the Name or DOB entered. Otherwise, proceed to first enrollment to create a brand new profile for yourself.
- If your mobile number does not match any approved workers in the system you will see a New Enrollment message, with the option to Proceed to First Enrollment or Go Back. If you believe you have already completed an enrollment for this builder, speak to the primary contact for your company or a user from the General Contractor so that they can check your previous enrollment details. (Mobile must be an exact match, and you must have been previously approved)